Meetings are the 2nd Wednesday of every school month
1. The Holiday Channel Christmas Movie Wonderthon
by Don Zolidis
(Dec. 5 and 6)
2. HCCMW Crew Sign-up (https://forms.gle/VWtynmKWTTZXsLWq5)
3. Hugh Goodwin Literacy Night November 19 @ 5:45 p.m.- Need volunteers to dance or paint faces; December 9 & 10 The Nutcracker- Need lighting & sound board ops (for $$$!)
4. Thespian Festival (Feb. 13-15, $140, Parent Meeting Nov. 18 at 6pm, $$$ due Dec. 3rd)
Senior Co-President: Lexi Passmore
Secretary: Tommy Khou
Public Relations Officer: Kennedy Langston
1) Fine Arts Fright Night October 27
Plan to attend, this is a large fundraiser. 4-7 p.m.-- Need workers to direct people, help with photo booth and to usher. Service hours to be given.
2) I Hate Shakespeare! November 15-16
Need box office workers on all 3 lunch shifts & ushers. Will have crew sign ups in the Remind (@7ad33) on Monday!
3) State Thespian Festival February 7-9
Fill out form in Remind- I HAVE TO KNOW IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO ATTEND! We are trying to do fundraisers to offset the cost and cannot do that without knowing how many people are going!
1. DUES- Pay your Thespian dues of $25 by October 18.
2. Thespian Festival- February 7-9 in Russellville, AR. Cost will be around $160 but we are going to try to do some fundraisers to offset some of the cost. We are hoping to be able to get the cost down to $60. Each person that attends MUST compete. Mrs Freeman will add competition categories and rules onto a separate page.
3. Fundraisers- We are looking for ideas for a fundraiser that does not involve food as we already do our soup fundraiser over exam week for teachers. Please send any ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Musicfest is Oct 20. Need announcers!
5. Fine Arts Fright Night October 27-- performance of I Hate Shakespeare and need workers for different booths. Sign up will be sent out in our Remind.
Join Remind: text @7ad33 to 81010.